Thursday, December 1, 2011

Seasons Greetings!

It's the 1st of December already. Tomorrow is the first day of the Arts and Crafts Show at the McLean Community Center. We'll be setting up for the show to open at 11AM. This is my favorite show. I was first a customer and then I became one of I believe 77 artists. The show is small in comparison to others I do but it displays uniqueness and talent that only a small show can deliver.

I'm tired, but I'm still plugging along, slower than I'd like but still creating. I'm so full of ideas...my problem is completing them...tho' my goal is completion.

The new year is starting to take shape. I'm encouraged to write more on my blog. So the desire is there...time is my issue! My schedule is already starting to come together. It starts with January, I'll be at the  DC Big Flea Jan. 7-8 2012 at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. (The title of this show is deceptive...it is really a wonderful show antiques and collectibles show...my bears fall into the latter category). Doing the Big Fleas (6 this year) keep me working and creating. It's like having a mini shop close to home. There will be another online bear show--"Cabin Fever" on Feb. 10, 11, and 12. Then there will be another Big Flea in March. I'm also tentatively scheduled to teach a class @ the Rocking Horse Gallery in Fredericksburg, VA. I'll post more when everything is firmly set.

So... to all reading this...I wish you Happy Holidays and  a Wonderful New Year. (Resolution...completion...creativity...hope and contentment...!)
~Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment