Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Info

Hello blog viewers. Just a couple updates.

I will be selling at the D.C. Big Flea at the Dulles Expo Center again this weekend (May 4- 5). I hope you come and see me and all the wonderful bears, rabbit,s and other odds and ends. Check out their website for more info: http://www.damorepromotions.com/

I also had another picture, posted in Art Doll Quarterly!!!! A beautiful bride doll made of polymer clay. (There is also an article about one of my favorite doll maker, Leslie Molen, with whom I will be taking another class with at the John C. Campbell Folk School in a few weeks). I also submitted a picture to Soft Doll and Animal Magazine again that you can see also!

So I'll be keeping busy finishing up all of my new projects. So see at the Flea!

No comments:

Post a Comment