Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Fall

The Fall season is now upon us...time to catch up.


I was kept busy this summer...This year  the Teddy Bear Artists Invitational (TBAI) theme was looking back at themes that came before. My gallery piece is still for sale. (I chose "Tribute to Broadway")
 Elphaba and Glinda from "Wicked," for $250 (they are sold as a pair) and will be available for sale at my upcoming shows.

I got another opportunity to take a class at the John C. Campbell Folk School with Leslie Molen. We made a Tasha Tudor inspired doll designed by Leslie. Here is my interpretation and the entire class. blog.
 




Thank you Leslie for all your inspiration. You can check out her beautiful work on her

Here are some examples of my recent print work...
Scott Publications, Just Steampunk Vol. 5, "Edison,"


"Robin Hood" (Picture) for the Storybook Characters in Soft Doll and Animal.

And, Stampington and Company's fantastic current issue of Art Doll Quarterly (out starting today) (Picture) "Nick's List" (the picture below is the one I took, the one in the magazine turned out perfect).




The picture on the right is the Consignment  I took to the Frizellburg Antique Store. The store will be having their annual Christmas in Frizellburg event starting Friday November 14 to November 16, there you can get a head start on your Christmas shopping.


Here is my Show Schedule up to the end of the year
  • DC Big Flea NOV 8-9, 2014 at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA
  • Hunt Valley Bear Show and Sale, Sunday November 9, 10am-3pm, Embassy Suites Hotel, 213 International Circle, Hunt Valley MD
  • City of Fairfax Holiday Craft Show Saturday November 15, 10am-5pm and Sunday November 16, 10am-3pm
  • McLean Holiday Craft Show December 5-7 at the McLean Community Center 1234 Ingleside Ave., McLean VA


I hope I will see you all at the shows.  Thanks for your support this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment